Ladies Kullu Jacket
Jackets vary from traditional to modern designs. The products have been modified to suit the market needs and trends. They are available in various colours, sizes, prints and contrasts in pure wool as well blended wool. Varieties of jackets are Nehru jacket, Multi coloured jacket, V-shape, Reversible, Phirens, etc. The cloth used for manufacturing jackets are tweeds, pattis, long cloth and is woven on handloom.
About This Jacket:-
- Fit Type: Regular Fit
- Hand / Machine Woven Woolen Kurtis or Jacket with “Traditional and Trendy” Kulluvi Border Work on Neck, Pockets and Bottom Portion
- Product available in various Colour and Size options. Pattern of “Kulluvi Border” / “Kullu Patti” may change as per availability of Raw Material and Patterns / Fashion in vogue.
- Kurti Length 38 to 40 inches with Side Pockets. Can be suitably teamed with Legging, Jegging or Salwar for perfect style statement.
- Perfect for Mild to Harsh Winters.
- Suitable for Daily Wear in Offices as well as during occasions
Kullu and Kinnaur Valleys of Himachal Pradesh are renowned for Traditional yet Trendy “Kullu Patti” Winter-wear with designs and patterns suiting the needs and desires of our urban mindset.
The USP of these products viz. KULLU PATTI is made by the Artisans with Handlooms at their Homes and forms an integral part of all weaving in these regions.
We “HimalayanKraft” Brings regular woolen wear with the Traditional Kullu Pattis and launched products in our offline stores, where huge demand has been noted.
We are now very proud to launch these products for our online customers as well. Give a vibrant character to your ethnic collection wearing this trendy woolen Jackets, Nehru Jackets, and Ladies Kurti from Himalayankraft with Kullu Patti on Neck and Lower Portion.
Please Note:- There might be a slight color variation due to digital photography and screen resolution
Care: Dry clean preferably or Hand Wash separately in cold water.
Color: Black, Brown, Maroon,White
- Can Be Used Both Side
Weight: 485 Grams
Craft Process: Weaving: Hand-Woven
Craft Region: Himachal Pradesh: Kullu
Theme: Hand Loom, Hand Made, Hand Woven, 100% Genuine
No products were found matching your selection.