Genuine Kullu Angora Wool Stole- Silver White -Colored with Beautiful Hand Made Fine Embroidery for Unisex.
Our Stole’s Story:-
The artistic hand-woven woolen shawls/Stoles from Kullu Valley (the higher hills of Himachal Pradesh) are truly unique from the others and believed to be centuries old.
The raw material used in Kullu Stoles vary from merino wool, Pashmina wool and local sheep wool. Kullu Stoles Their elaborate designs and patterns bear a strong Central Asian influence and have a symbolic and religious implication.
Basic colors used for the Kullvi stoles are red, orange, pink, blue, green, yellow, black and white for patterning and white, black and natural greys or brown as the base. White stands for water, yellow stands for earth, red for fire, green for air and blue for ether.
About This Stole:-
This is the Genuine Hand Woven Angora Wool Stole by Local Artisans of Kullu. Angora is a Rabbit and its Fur is very very soft, Warm and Very light in Weight. Whole Himachal is famous for its Handicraft and Hand-loom Products but Kullu Shawls, Stoles and mufflers has its own significance and beauty.
That’s it is Declared as special product or Art of specific geography and region. So it hold the logo of genuine called “Geographic Indicator” (G.I.) and Woolmark and Hand-loom Brand.
Our Each and Every Product of Hand-loom in Website are purely handmade. So don’t Get confused for fake product.
In this series We ” HimalayanaKraft” with motto to provide you pure, ethnic and genuine hand picked, Hand woven and hand crafted products with expertise and inherited art hands of locals.
Product Name:- Genuine Hand Woven and Crafted Kullu Wool Stole- Silver White -Colored with Beautiful Fine Embroidery for Unisex
SIZE: 30 inches x 80 Inches (W*L).
Shawl Color :- Silver White – Color (Other Colors are Also Available).
- 100% Pure Genuine Hand Crafted.
- 100% Pure Angora Wool.
- Beautiful Hand Woven Very Fine Embroidery.
- Angora Wool Stole are Very Very Soft, Warm and light in Weight.
- Beautiful Angora Wool Stole give you a glamorous look to the wearer and make your moments special and memorable.
- Angora Wool Stole can be wrapped on Shoulder and Neck as Scarf and Wrap.
- Designed keeping in mind the changing fashion trends.
- It Give You imperial in looks it has real pride of today’s craftsman.
Do’s & Don’t:-
- Ensure woolen products should be dry cleaned only.
- Please give a sun bask to woolen products once or twice every month during monsoon.
- If possible then Please try to store your clothes with Naphthalene balls or Margosa (Neem) leaves.
- Always dry non fast color shawls in shade.
- Never wash woolen clothes in hot water.
- Do not store woolen products in polythene bags.
- 1 Angora Stole
- Wedding, Casual, Party, Formal, Festive, Winter Wear
- Dry Clean Only.
- Don’t Store in Polythene Bag,
- Never Wash With Hot Water,.
- Give Sun Bask in Monsoon
- Purely Hand Woven, Floral and Patterned Hand Made Embroidery, Pure Angora Rabbit Wool.
- 30 inch
- 80 inch
- Free Return on Defective Product
- Defective And Different Product Delivered
- 1 Week from Delivery in case of Defective and Wrong Product.