Ladies Pure Wool Kullu Handloom Stole with Traditional Weaving Design
Ladies Pure Wool Kullu Handloom Stole with Traditional Weaving Design with Beautiful Hand Made Fine Embroidery for Women and Girls.
Our Stole’s Story:-
HimalayanKraft’s Stoles for Women is purely Woolen Handwoven Floral Embroidery Online Stole and fashion conscious women. It can be wrapped on Shoulder and Neck.
The artistic hand-woven woolen shawls/Stoles from Kullu Valley (the higher hills of Himachal Pradesh) are truly unique from the others and believed to be centuries old.
The raw material used in Kullu Stoles vary from merino wool, Pashmina wool and local sheep wool.
Kullu Stoles Their elaborate designs and patterns bear a strong Central Asian influence and have a symbolic and religious implication.
Basic colors used for the Kulluvi stoles are red, orange, pink, blue, green, yellow, black and white for patterning and white, black and natural greys or brown as the base.
White stands for water, yellow stands for earth, red for fire, green for air and blue for ether.
About This Stole:-
Stoles for Women is Pure Woolen Handwoven Floral Embroidery Online Stole is the Genuine Hand Woven Stole by Local Artisans of Kullu.
Whole Himachal is famous for its Handicraft and Hand-loom Products but Kullu Shawls, Stoles and mufflers has its own significance and beauty.
That’s it is Declared as special product or Art of specific geography and region. So it hold logo of genuinity called “Geographic Indicator” (G.I.) and Woolmark and Hand-loom Brand.
Our Each and Every Product of Hand-loom in Website are purely handmade. So don’t worry about Fake Kullu Stole.
We ” HimalayanaKraft” with motto to provide you pure, ethnic and genuine hand picked, Hand woven and hand crafted products with expertise and inherited art hands of locals.
Product Name:- Purely Hand Woven and Crafted Kullu Wool Stoles with Beautiful Fine Embroidery for Women and Girls.
SIZE: 30 inches x 80 Inches (W*L).
Stole Color :- Grey- Color (Other Colors are Also Available).
- 100% Pure Genuine Hand Crafted.
- 100% Pure Wool.
- Beautiful Hand Woven Very Fine Embroidery.
- Beautiful Wool Stoles give you a glamorous look to the wearer and make your moments special and memorable.
- Designed keeping in mind the changing fashion trends.
- Geometric design.
- Floral Designs.
- Traditional Kullu Embroidery..
- Purely Made in Handloom.
- Very Warm, Light In Weight And Soft.
- Can Be Used for Every Moment..
- Light in Weight..
- A Proud of Kullu Art..
- These Wool stoles are soft, Warm and Light In Weight and can used as Scarf and Duppatta.
- It Give You imperial in looks it has real pride of today’s craftsman.
Do’s & Don’t:-
1. Ensure woolen products should be dry cleaned only.
2. Never wash woolen clothes in hot water.
3. Do not store woolen products in polythene bags.
4. Give a sun bask to woolen products once or twice during monsoon.
5. Do not squeeze or wring;
6. Dry by laying it flat on a dry towel or hang it on hanger.
7. Wash dark and light colors separately
- 1 Stole
- Wedding, Casual, Party, Formal, Festive, Winter Wear
- Dry Clean Only.
- Don’t Store in Polythene Bag,
- Never Wash With Hot Water,.
- Give Sun Bask in Monsoon
- Do not squeeze or wring;
- Purely Hand Woven, Floral and Patterned Hand Made Embroidery, Pure Australian Marino Wool
- 30 inch
- 80 inch
- Free Return on Defective Product
- Defective And Different Product Delivered
- 1 Week from Delivery in case of Defective and Wrong Product.