- 100% Pure Genuine Hand Woven.
- 100% Pure Fine Wool.
- Beautiful Hand Woven Very Fine Embroidery
- Designed keeping in mind the changing fashion trends
- Export Quality, Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Women’s, Women
- Fabric: Pure Fine Wool
- Pattern: Embroidered
- Pack of :- 1 Shawl
- Suitable For: Ethnic Wear/Hand-Loom
HimalayanKraft Shawl Red Knitted Handloom Shawl Pure Wool | Buy Pure Wool Kullu Handloom Hand Woven Embroidered Shawl for ladies and girls, Women embroidered Shawl is the Genuine Hand Woven Kullu Shawl by Local Artisans of Kullu. Whole Himachal is famous for its Handicraft and Hand-loom Products but Kullu Shawl has its own significance and beauty.
HimalayanKraft Shawl Orange Knitted Handloom Shawl Pure Wool | Buy Pure Wool Kullu Handloom Hand Woven is Declared as special product or Art of specific geography and region. So it hold the logo of genuine called “Geographic Indicator” (G.I.) and Woolmark and Hand-loom Brand.
Our Each and Every Product of Hand-loom in Website are purely handmade. So don’t Get confused for fake product.
In this series We ” HimalayanaKraft” with motto to provide you pure, ethnic and genuine hand picked, Hand woven and hand crafted products with expertise and inherited art hands of locals.
Product Name:- Purely Hand Woven and Crafted Kullu Pure Wool Handloom Shawl- Orange-Colored Embroidered Shawl for Women and Girls.
SIZE: 40 inches x 80 Inches (W*L).
Shawl Color :- Orange
- 100% Pure Genuine Hand Crafted.
- 100% Pure Wool.
- Beautiful Hand Woven Very Fine Embroidery.
- Beautiful Wool shawls give you a glamorous look to the wearer and make your moments special and memorable.
- Designed keeping in mind the changing fashion trends.
- These Wool shawls are soft, Warm and imperial in looks it has real pride of today’s craftsman.
- Geometric design.
- Floral Designs.
- Traditional Kullu Embroidery..
- Purely Made in Handloom.
- Very Warm And Soft.
- Can Be Used for Every Moment..
- Light in Weight..
- A Proud of Kullu Art..
- Himalayan Art
Do’s & Don’t:-
1. Ensure woolen products should be dry cleaned only.
2. Never wash woolen clothes in hot water.
3. Do not store woolen products in polythene bags.
4. Give a sun bask to woolen products once or twice during monsoon.
5. Do not squeeze or wring;
6. Dry by laying it flat on a dry towel or hang it on hanger.
7. Wash dark and light colors separately.
|Dimensions||20 × 15 × 8 cm|